Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm quite new to web design(HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.) and in the past few months I have learned alot.
I started playing around at TagWorld which gives you a personal website and allows you to add pages and alter them how ever you want, and you don't "need" to know HTML,etc. to do so. They give you templates to choose from with a header, main area and side area(alot like here at Blogger) and when you want to change the page(s) all you have to do is add a new 'module' to one or more of the areas. There are even pre-formatted modules and what caught my attention were the Rich Text and HTML Content modules, both of which are totally editable. I was very curious, What is HTML actually? I had heard it before,("I think I heard that in computer programing in high school......") So I was on a mission to be refreshed on HTML. I searched high and low all over the net and found many resources on the subject and got really confused at first, I almost gave up, until I found Steve's HTML Primer , I was relieved, the way these pages break down and explain HTML is amazing!
So, if your new to web design and are interested in learing from the ground up, I strongly suggest Steve's HTML Primer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Get linked!
Sell your favorite products from your site and earn money!

PC Security at it's best!
Tip of The Month




Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission